What are Veneers?
Porcelain veneers can be used to address a wide array of common aesthetic tooth concerns, including: chips and cracks, stains and discolorations, gaps between teeth, and worn down or uneven teeth. Since the natural tooth is still completely intact, an additional benefit of this procedure is that you have the option of removing the veneers in the future. After application, your veneers are slightly buffed for a natural, beautiful shine. Candidates for porcelain veneers typically wish to correct the appearance of chips, cracks, stains or discoloration, spaces or gaps, and “short” or worn teeth. In some cases, veneers can even be used to correct mild misalignment. While other treatments may address some of these concerns individually, porcelain veneers are ideal for patients who need to address a number of dental issues simultaneously. Some patients choose to use porcelain veneers as part of a larger smile makeover treatment.
FREE Veneer Consultations
At Access Dental, we offer advanced cosmetic dentistry solutions and take advantage of the latest innovations in the field of dentistry. While other dental practices may use traditional veneers that can look bulky or thick when placed on the tooth, we use ultra-thin, state-of-the-art veneers to deliver natural-looking results. Our professional cosmetic dentist chooses to work with high-quality porcelain veneers and relies on his extensive training and technical skill to create beautiful, long-lasting smile transformations.
Find A Dentist Near You
- Access Dental of Austin – East 7th
- Access Dental of Austin – Ed Bluestein
- Access Dental of Austin – Rundberg
- Access Dental of Austin – William Cannon
- Access Dental of Beaumont
- Access Dental of Corpus Christi – Ayers
- Access Dental of Corpus Christi – Kostoryz
- Access Dental of Corpus Christi – Leopard
- Access Dental of Edinburg
- Access Dental of El Paso – North Loop
- Access Dental of El Paso – Trawood
- Access Dental of McAllen
- Access Dental of Port Arthur
- Access Dental of Raymondville
- Access Dental of Weslaco
- Access Dental of Wichita Falls – Kemp
- Access Dental of Wichita Falls – La Casa
- Harlingen Family Dentistry